The difference between permeated tiles and polycrystalline tiles: Both perforated tiles and polycrystalline tiles are polished tiles, but the perforated tiles are the technology of previous years. Through the dye technology, the surface of the brick is dyed with a pattern, and then similarly polished. deal with. Therefore, the surface of the brick body is not wear-resistant and the anti-fouling performance is poor; and the mainstream technology on the market for polycrystalline ceramic tiles is to add polycrystalline particles such as quartz during the production process, so that the brick pattern emerging is strong. Wear resistance and antifouling are better. What is the difference? A very simple method, as long as it is a permeable brick, its pattern must be exactly the same, so you only need to lay two bricks in the same direction, and then compare. Because polycrystalline bricks contain polycrystalline particles, the distribution of particles is random, so the pattern of each brick must be different.
2. In the preparation of raw materials, the general permeable brick is made of a single clay material, and the polycrystalline ceramic tile is made of a large number of high-quality enamel materials (such as silicon carbide, quartz, mountain jade) and clay materials, so polycrystalline Micro-powder bricks have superior physical and chemical properties.
3. Surface gloss and flatness The surface gloss of ordinary permeated tiles is generally around 65 degrees and the polycrystalline micro-powder bricks can reach more than 85 degrees (super clean technology is above 90 degrees)! Moreover, the pinholes on the surface of the polycrystalline ceramic tile body are less likely to be contaminated, and the antifouling effect is better.
4. The fineness of the fine powder particles, the polycrystalline ceramic tile has higher requirements on the fineness of the raw material particles, generally the fine powder of not less than 250 mesh can become a qualified powder, and the requirement of the bleeding brick is lower. Therefore, after firing, the tile body of the polycrystalline tile is much thicker and has a much lower water absorption rate than the permeable brick, and the wear resistance is stronger. Polycrystalline ceramic tile water absorption rate <0.1%, and permeable brick water absorption rate <0.5%
5. Brick effect, the permeable brick is made with a fabric and screen printing technology. The texture of each brick is almost the same, and the texture is flat. The most characteristic of polycrystalline ceramic tiles is the concentric whole body, that is, the strong permeation feeling, which gives people a three-dimensional texture effect (mostly imitation stone, imitation jade) is more delicate. Because the use of more than two random cloth, the effect of each product is never the same.
6. The difference between polycrystalline ceramic tile and super clean and bright: Polycrystalline ceramic tile is formed on the basis of micro-powder brick by incorporating some crystal frit in the brick body and firing it at high temperature and high pressure. Super clean and bright can be processed on the basis of all series of existing vitrified bricks. It can be made by adding sodium protective layer on the surface of vitrified bricks, and can produce osmotic flowers on the basis of permeable bricks. The series of super clean and bright products can produce micro-powder ultra-clean and bright products on the basis of micro-powder. On the basis of polycrystalline micro-powder, we can produce ultra-clean and bright products of polycrystalline micro-powder series.